We’re Your Legacy: The name you give your fund will last in perpetuity, creating a legacy for your family or for a loved one.
We’re Flexible: We take pride in our ability to customize services and funds to meet your charitable objectives.
We’re Permanent: Your fund, and its purpose, will be maintained in perpetuity.
We’re Simple: Your fund can be established with a simple governing document that requires less than an hour to prepare. And we'll guide you carefully through the process.
We’re Tax Deductible: Contributions to the NCCF are eligible for the maximum tax advantages allowed by law.
We’re Economical: There is no charge to create a fund and the annual administration fee is nominal
We’re Accepting: Most assets of value can be considered for a contribution
We’re Trustworthy: You can be assured that your fund will be used for the charitable purpose you intended
We’re Accountable: Your fund will be maintained as an individual named entity with separate tracking of earnings, fees and grant disbursements. The NCCF's financial records are subject to ongoing oversight by the Board of Directors and an annual independent audit.
How can you contribute to your community after you are gone?
|It doesn't require great wealth and it isn't complicated. A bequest, or gift through your estate, will provide support to the causes you care about long after you are gone. Some may think that bequests are only for the wealthy. In fact, bequests can be of any amount and can be changed during your lifetime.
- Establish your own, named charitable fund
- You can provide ongoing support to your favorite organizations.
- You can choose different nonprofit organizations each year during your lifetime.
- You can make your own choices, or take advantage of our staff's expertise to help you address the community's most pressing challenges.
- You have the opportunity to distribute gifts during your lifetime or to leave a lasting legacy - or both.
We are here to help with all aspects of your charitable giving. If you have any questions about becoming a donor that have not been answered in this section, please Contact Us for more information.