Northern Chautauqua ON THE TABLE
Your voice Matters
- We know big ideas can spring from small conversations and that people invest in what they help create. Our community-wide mealtime conversations in April will generate new ideas, inspire bold solutions, and provide opportunities for investment.
- This is a one-of-a-kind initiative, where hundreds of diverse residents from all walks of life and socio-economic backgrounds gather to share a meal and discuss meaningful ideas to strengthen our community. It’s an opportunity to shape our region into a strong, vibrant, safe and dynamic place to live and work.
- This model has been valued and replicated nation-wide as a community building tool to spur community action and collaboration.
- This initiative will give us the opportunity to engage and listen to our neighbors about the priorities, aspirations, needs and strengths of our region.
- After the “On the Table” conversations, participants will complete a short survey about the big ideas, themes and priorities that were discussed in their gatherings. From these responses, community lead partners will share a report highlighting the ideas, conversations and outcomes that emerge from the Northern Chautauqua on the Table. This data will help inform funders, donors, and businesses about more proactive investment opportunities.