Ruth C. Stacy Counselor Scholarship
Please attach the following to this application:
- Copy of Bachelor Degree and transcript citing at least a 3.0 average
- Copy of the letter showing acceptance by an accredited Master Degree program majoring in school or mental health counseling*
- One page narrative describing your reasons for seeking this degree and plans upon completion
- Current occupation and age
- Three professional references
- Applications must be returned by May 15, 2018
Mail completed application to the Northern Chautauqua Community Foundation, 212 Lake Shore Drive West, Dunkirk, NY 14048 or fax to 716-366-3905 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* School must be accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and The Board of Regents of the University of the State of New York or by the Council for the Accreditation of Counseling and Related Programs (CACREP).