NORTHERN CHAUTAUQUA COMMUNITY FOUNDATION - incorporated in 1986, is a tax-exempt community corporation created by and for the people of northern Chautauqua County. NCCF provides a simple, powerful and highly personal approach to giving.
We're all about Local Philanthropy. Get to know us and you can make a real difference where you live.
It is the mission of the Northern Chautauqua Community Foundation to enrich the area in which we live and work. To this end, the Foundation has five primary goals:
- to be a catalyst for the establishment of endowments to benefit the community both now and in the future;
- to provide a vehicle for donors’ varied interests;
- to promote local philanthropy;
- to serve as a steward of funds;
- to provide leadership and resources in addressing local challenges and opportunities.
Give where you live and know where it goes
Last year, community support of NCCF generated:
- 313 scholarships
- 317 grants to local nonprofits
- 15 Service Learning Mini-Grants
- And, more than $683,276 in directed, designated and advised grants (including scholarships) for a wide array of charitable purposes
- Since 1986, we’ve returned nearly $12.9 million in charitable grants and scholarships