Chautauqua County Home Auxiliary Scholarship
A scholarship for Chautauqua County Home (soon to be “Chautauqua Nursing and Rehab Center”) employees and their family members, either entering the healthcare field or furthering their education in the healthcare field.
Who is eligible to apply?
1. Applicant must be either:
· a current employee of Chautauqua Nursing and Rehab Center or
· a family member (spouse, son or daughter) of an employee of above.
2. If there are no applicants from the Chautauqua Nursing and Rehab Center by the deadline in any year, then individuals in northern Chautauqua County entering or furthering their education in the health care field will be eligible to apply.
1. Those interested in applying must complete the application form, including the essay.
2. The applicant should then submit the application to the Northern Chautauqua Community Foundation 212 Lake Shore Drive W in Dunkirk, 14048 by March 31st.
3. The scholarship recipient will be notified as recommended by the Human Resource Department.
What are the criteria for selecting the recipients?
1. Intention of entering the health care field or furthering their education in the health care field.
2. Content sincerity of essay