Chadwick Bay NYS Women Inc. Scholarship Fund
The Chadwick Bay NYS Women Inc. Scholarship was established for nontraditional female students who have returned or are currently enrolled in college. The requirements are simple – completion of one semester of college with a GPA of 2.5 or above and an essay outlining educational goals. Applications are available through NCCF ( or at one of the many local colleges in the area.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Nontraditional female student (s) returning or currently enrolled in college .
- Resident of northern Chautauqua County (Brocton, Cassadaga, Sinclairville, Dunkirk, Fredonia, Forestville, Sheridan, Silver Creek, Irving, Ripley, Westfield).
What are the criteria for selecting the recipients?
- Completion of one semester of college with a GPA of 2.5 or above.
- Copy of most recent transcript of grades .
- Content, quality and sincerity of essay.
Interested students should complete application and forward it to the committee c/o NCCF, 212 Lake Shore Drive West, in Dunkirk, NY 14048 by February 17th.